Red Carpet Studio - Vintage Challenge

Hi there, & happy Sunday!  I hope that you are having a great weekend.   It went from the 80s this week, down to the 40s, & is now back up into the 80s again.  That usually means that I will get sick. I surely hope not! 
 
With it being Sunday, it is time for a new challenge at Red Carpet Studios!  & I have to tell you, that I loved this one!!  It runs for the week of April 14th - April 20th, & the challenge is to make a vintage card, inspired by old Hollywood movies.  I don't know if you remember, but a few months back, I was challenged to make a vintage Valentine's Day card for the From Here 2 Scrapternity crop, & I loved it!!  So, here is another vintage challenge!  Yay!! 
 
The sponsor is  The Robin's Nest, & the prize is a $10 gift certificiate for their store.  Wow!  That is an awesome prize! 

 
As I mentioned, I just loved this challenge!!  I used one of the vintage photos that I had in my stash, that didn't know what to do with before 2 months ago.  And this is what I came up with:

 
Some of the suppliese were from an old Memory Works kit, & others were random supplies that I had on hand. I of course, distressed & inked to give it the vintage feel. 
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have as much fun with this challenge as I did.  Be sure to head over to Red Carpet Studio to link up your project.  I can't wait to see what you create!  Have a wonderful week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop