Nuts About Sketches #263

Good morning!  I hope that you are having a fabulous start to your week.  I am completely dragging.  I have a cold, & I am sooo tired (hence my post being a day late).  I had a wonderful weekend scrapping, but did not get much sleep.  The first night I was up until 3am, the second night 4am!  Needless to say, I had a lot of fun!! I got 29 pages done, & about 12 cards.  Not too shabby, huh?
 
Today I bring to you the latest layout using the most recent Nuts About Sketches sketch:
 
 
 
Basic Grey paper, chipboard, & stickers were used.  The brads & buttons may even be BG as well.  I used random flowers, some washi tape, & doodled the stitching. 
 
The layout is of Audra at a couple months old.  I really love scrapping them when they were lil.  It brings back the memories of the smell, their soft skin, & how they do things for the first time.  Almost makes me want another one.....ALMOST!!! 
 
Thank you for looking today!  Please be sure to stop back soon!  I love having you!
Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!