Nuts About Sketches #261

Happy Monday!  Yes, the start of another week.  But do you know what I just realized?  There are only about 8 more weeks left of school.  I can't believe that! 
 
Today, another sketch was posted at Nuts About Sketches.  As usual, it was so much fun to work with.  It always helps when the subjects in the pictures are fun as well.
 
 
 
I used all scraps from a Memory Works kit, & lots of buttons.  The kids in the pics are of my Emma, & her cousins Nicholas & Kaitlyn.  When I had Audra, my cousin had taken Emma to give Audra & I a rest, which was so very kind & helpful!!  As you can see, Emma had fun with her cousins, & Audra & I had some quiet alone time. 
 
Thank you for looking today.  I hope to see you back again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop