Nuts About Sketches #260

Well, we are now a week into April.  Before you know it, we will be in the middle of summer!  This year is just flying by! 
 
It's Monday!  I know you know what that means.  A new sketch is revealed at Nuts About Sketches.  As usual, it is another great one. Honestly, this is probably one of favorites recently.  I had a lot of fun making it, & I am really happy with the results. Here is what I created:
 
 
 
See....all the ripped papers, & the colors, you wouldn't think to put orange with these colors, but they all blend well.  & it matches Emma's sweater perfectly.  I fussy cut the blue flowers & leaves, & used a pop dot to give them some dimension.   Be sure to stop by NAS to see the actual sketch.
 
Thanks for looking.  Hope you have a wonderful week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop