Nuts About Sketches #262

First I would like to send out a huge Happy Birthday to my baby girl, who turns 8 years old today!  I cannot believe how fast these past 8 years have gone by, & how she has gone from a tiny lil peanut, to the little girl that she has become!  The transformation is amazing!  I remember the day we found out we were pregnant with her, how we had tried for so long, & Tony & I stood in our kitchen & cried tears of joy!  Then I had a horrible pregnancy, was on bed rest, & then she was born almost 3 months early!  She was in the hospital for 5 weeks after her birth, & came home at 5 lbs. (she was born at 3 lbs 6oz.), & on a monitor.  To look at her now, you would never know the stuggles she had at the begining of her life!  Oh, my lil Emma-poo! 
 
In honor of her birthday, I did a layout of her at 2 years old, for the reveal of the latest Nuts About Sketches sketch.
 
 
I do believe everything that I used is Basic Grey.
 
Speaking of Emma, here is a picture of her from Easter.  What a beautfiul, smart young lady she is becoming! 
 

 
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop