From Here 2 Scrapternity: Scraplift & Color

Hi there!  How are you today?  I hope that you are doing great.  Spring break is fast approaching, & the kids will have some well deserved time off from school.  Can you believe in about 2months, school will be over.  I can't!!  Boy time sure goes by so much faster than when I was in school!
 
I wanted to share with you a few more projects that I've done that were challenges at the From Here 2 Scrapternity crop a few weeks back.  Yes, I am still sharing these!  Before you know it, the next crop will be happening! 
 
This layout was created for the Scraplift challenge.  A digital layout was given as inspiration, & we had to create our own as close to it as possible.  Here is my outcome: 
 
 
I used Basic Grey paper, & embellishments, random buttons & ribbon, & my label maker for the subtitle. 
 
The picture is from Emma's birthday in 2011.  We always got family pictures at birthday parties. I had made her a Rapunzel birthday cake, complete with tower.  It is funny to see this picture, my face is sooo full!  lol.
 
 And this next layout was created for the color challenge.  We had to use Red, White, Black, & a color of our choice.  I chose orange, but there is some yellow in there as well.

 
You will never guess what paper line I used.  Basic Grey, of course!  I don't think they have ever come out with a line that I didn't like! 
 
The picture is of our old dog, Charley.  He was very very old when we moved to TX, so unfortunately, we were not able to bring him with us.  He was a great dog, & we miss him. 
 
Thank you for looking today.  I hope you enjoyed my creations.  & please be sure to come back again soon.  Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop