Nuts About Sketches #257

It's another glorious Monday, in the middle of March!  It seems like just yesterday that we celebrating the new year.  I tell you, as I get older, the days, weeks, months just FLY by!  Time goes so fast! 
 
It's Monday, so you know what I am going to say. Nuts About Sketches has a new sketch up today.  Another double page sketch at that. Here is my take on the sketch:
 
 
 
I used pink card stock, & fussy cut the big flowers out of patterned paper.  On the yellow & white ones, I used liquid pearls for a dimensional look, & the pink flowers I ued Glossy Accents.  I wish I would've used the Glossy Accents on all of them, but I still like the effect I got w/ the liquid pearls.  I embellished with jeweled brads, & doodled the lines around the outside of the pages. 
 
The pictures are, of course, of the girls. At an early age they just loved each other.  Emma couldn't keep her hands off of Audra!!  So much so, that you can see, she picked her nose!!  Ewwww!  But it was funny.  When they saw this lo, Emma just laughed & said, "Well, Audra does that on her own now."  The things kids say.
 
Thank you for looking today.  I hope to see you again soon. 
Have a good one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop