From Here 2 Scrapternity: Card Challenge

Hello!  It is a glorious day, isn't it?  I am so glad that you have visited me today. 
 
I am going to share with you a few more things from the From Here 2 Scrapternity crop from February.  I know that you have seen these images before, for work that I had done for The Red Carpet Studio Challenge blog, but I loved them so much, that I have used them again (& again, & again, &again).  I have actually made about 10 more cards with these images, for the babies at church.  I will spare you all that I have done, but I can say that I just love these digital images.
 
The challenge for the crop was to make 2 cards w/ stamped images, patterned paper, hearts, & a sentiment:
 
 
This image is from Saturated Canary.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
This image is from Squigglefly.
 
Ok, so I don't have a sentiment, but honestly, I don't own many stamps, so a sentiment didn't make it on my cards, & I am just now noticing that there isn't a heart on my second card...oops, but there is one on the but of the butterfly baby on the first card. 
 
Thanks for looking today.  I promise not to post any more projects with these images.  I hope to get more for my digitial collection soon though!  It is quite addicting! 
 
Have a great day!  See you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop