Winner Winner Winner!!

I hope that you all enjoyed the Red Carpet Studio Leprechaun Blog Hop this weekend!  I know I was super busy & hopped on through, but didn't leave love the way that I should've.  But everyone's projects from both the card & layout teams were incredible!  I loved them all, & they were all so inspirational. 

During the hop, I promised that I would offer a RAK.  So, by random.org draw, the winner of my RAK is:

 
Fun Stamping
 
If you could please email me at amgrassi@comcast.net with your information, I will get that out to you as soon as I can.
 
Thanks for hopping, & for continuing to stop back & chek out my obsession! :o)
 
Have a great day!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop