Nuts About Sketches #256

Hello there!  It is another start to the week, & I hope you all are having a fabulous one. It's Monday! Time for a new sketch at Nuts About Sketches, so be sure to swing by & check it out.  Here is what I created with it:
 

Awww!  Look at my baby!  This was her at 2 months old.  She recently celebrated her 6th birthday, so looking at these pictures really brings a tear to my eye.  That pudgy face, the dark eyes.  Boy time does fly!   That is why I love scrapbooking!  I can go back in time & preserve these cute pictures & remember those days.  Anyway.....

Thank you for looking.  Be sure to seing by NAS to see the sketch & what my fellow DT members created.

Have a splendid day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop