Red Carpet Studio - "Ted"

Happy Sunday!  Today Red Carpet Studio has a new challenge for you.  If you so choose, your challenge is to create a card using the movie "Ted" as your theme.  Create a card with an image of a bear on it.  Easy enough, right?  

The sponsor of this challenge is:
The winner of this weeks challenge will receive their choice of 3 digital images (including sets) from
SquiggleflyThat is an incredible prize!!  So, what are you waiting for?  Head over to Red Carpet Studio now & submit your entry.  We can't wait to see what you create! 
 
Squigglefly supplied the card design team bear images to use for this weeks challenge.  As you know, because I have told you many times before, I am stamp challenged, especially digital stamps.  Well, I went out & bought several sets of Tombow markers, & let's just say, I think that RCS has created a monster in me!!  I have become quite addicted to digital stamps!  I sat one night & while I was supposed to be watching a movie w/ my husband, I was focused on coloring the images.  (it was a Tony pick anyway....).  I was so into it, I didn't just make 1 card, or 2 cards, I made 4!!!  These images are so cute.  I know that I have to practice more w/ the markers, blending, shading, etc., but it is so much fun.  Here they are:
 




For church, I make the cards for the families with newborn babies, so while I was coloring these, & making the cards, I had them in mind.  So, one of the 9, yes 9 families with new babies in our church, will be receiving these cards.

Thank you for stopping today. I hope that you enjoy watching my digital stamp obsession grow.  Please come visit me again tomorrow when Nuts About Sketches posts a new sketch/reveal.

Happy Sunday, & God Bless!

Comments

  1. Hi There
    I love your cards and especially the one with my digi thankyou for using my image!!
    Hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!