Baby Cards

Good morning.  I thought I would make a random post today re: the baby cards that I have been making for church.  In one of my Red Carpet Studio posts, I believe that I mentioned that I volunteered to make cards for the babies, sympathy, get well, etc.  Whatever was needed, I said that I either have on hand, or will make.  There has been a flurry of births this past year, & on Sunday (the 1 year anniversary of the church start), they presented each of the babies born in the past year with a cross, & one of my cards.  I had put the church logo on the back, & a scripture inside, & Pastor Gary signed the cards.  You have seen the bear cards that I made for RCS, so here are a few more that I made for some of the other babies:
 



What is fun about these cards, is that I had bought a daily calendar from Five Below when we were still in PA.  I came across it recently, & what the calendar was to be used for was a scrpbook page a day for a year.  They were made to cut about & use for crafting.  Well, there were some really cute images for babies in there, so that is where this paper is from.  I embellished, distressed, inked, & pop dotted to create my cards.  They didn't turn out too bad. 

I just thought I would share with you.  Stay tuned for 3 more cards that I made in the days to come.

Thank you for stopping today.  Have a fabulous one, & talk to you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop