Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop


Welcome to Day 1 of the Love is in the Air Blog Hop, brought to you by the card design team from Red Carpet Studio!

This weekend the Red Carpet Studio design team would like to share with you love-themed projects to inspire you during this Valentine's Day season. Throughout the hop you'll see a variety of projects and we hope one or more of these wonderful creations inspire you to create. :)

If you've come from Tonya's blog, you're in the right place. If you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop, please visit Red Carpet Studio.  

For today's hop I made a card:



I used paper from the January Memory Works kit, along with the red ribbon & stick pins (which are also in that same kit).  I had some random ribbon, which I used to embellish my card, the twisted the ribbon to make my flower.  Have you ever used a Glubber?  It is the biggest glue dot that you ever did see!  I used it for the first time for this card, & it was really cool.  When you are twisting the ribbon, you just stick the ribbon onto the Glubber, & when you are done, you peel of the back & stick it on your project.  I am definately going to need to invest in more of those cool things!!!  When I ws done with my flower, I decorated it with random bling, & stick pins, & used a rub-on for the "armore".  Viola!  My Love card!  I hope you like it!

We also have some fabulous sponsors giving away prizes to those who comment on every stop of both days the hop!
3 digital stamp sets of the winner's choice

$6 gift certificate

"Whooo's Your Valentine?" Kit from Close to My Heart

12 yard ribbon set - Winner's choice of Red Hot Lover or The Yummy Collection

Please make sure to comment both days on every stop of the hop AND leave your contact information to be eligible to win. Winners will be announced on Tuesday January 29th at Red Carpet Studio along with the winners of our "Sparkle" layout challenge.

Your next stop is Candice's blog. 

And here's the entire lineup:
You are here====>>>>>   Anneliese - http://queen-of-the-crop.blogspot.com/

Happy Hopping! 
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 2 for the layout design team's turn!

Comments

  1. Wow that ribbon flower is amazing. I might have to look into some Glubber, it sounds like a great tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glubber?.....Glubber? Wasn't there a movie with Eddie Murphy about that? Oh no, that was Flubber! I'll have to check that out. I love the flower, it sounds like it was much easier to make than it looks. It looks very complicated :)
    Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card! I have never used the Glubbers?? May have to just go and check them out:D
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful!
    bbiswabic@new.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning. Have seen a tutorial on the glubber glue rounds seems to work like a charm. Beautiful card- love love love the flower and pins! Thanks for the Invite Ms.Liese!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Anneliese. Totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wondered what a gluber is...cool rose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that flower and the stick pins! I've never tried Glubers but you are making me want to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this card, will have to try the ribbon flower. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of a glubber but sure sounds convenient for this type of flower. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a glubber but haven't used it yet - you've inspired me to try - I love the flower and stick pin idea! TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anneliese - your flower with those two heart pins are the focal point of that beautiful card! Thanks for sharing and being in the hop! Enjoy your weekend! Gail Scott utb 01 @ att. net (no spaces) blog: http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful! Love the flower and the pins...Just sets everything off!! Stunning!!

    Bug Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card! I would love to know how to make the ribbon flower!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty handmade flower card. I host a challenge at Marks Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Flowers. Membership is free. Please join & enter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the flower idea. It's a beautiful card. Rhondawamsley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really cute card. Love the flower and heart stick pins.

    Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lover your card. The ribbon flower and trim are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that ribbon flower. I am going to have to check into those Glubbers. TFS

    timandem2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You did a wonderful job with the pretty flower.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, beautiful flower. I am going to have do do some research on the glubber. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is wonderful. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete
  23. the pink flourished paper looks like the one i love from carta bella. the flower is awesome too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!