Nuts About Sketches #248

Happy Monday.  Don't I say that every Monday?  Well, I hope that you are having a good start to your week.  My weekend was jam packed with undecorating from Christmas, crafting, & spending time with some great friends watching football.  The best kind of weekends, productive & fun! 

Shawn has posted a new sketch & Nuts About Sketches today.  It is a double page layout this time, which have become a challenge to me lately.  I'm not sure why, but they are.  But as usual, they are always fun to work with.  Here is what I created with the most recent sketch:


I used Basic Grey paper, & fussy cut the circles.  I also used Glossy Accents on my letters to make them pop.  I love that stuff.  What I really like about this sketch is that it allowed you to get a lot of picture on one layout.  It actually called for more, but I didn't have as many as she wanted us to use.  The pictures are of the girls at an Easter Egg hunt in 2011 in PA.  As you can tell, there are lots of eggs, & the girls were having fun.  If you look real close, Audra has a huge knot on her head.  I forget why, but it was huge!

If you haven't been to the Nuts About Sketches site recently, she is having a new Design Team call for the next term, March - August.  If you are interested, be sure to swing by & get all the details.  I'm sure that she would love to hear from you!

Thanks for stopping by again today.  I love to have you!  Be sure to stop back again soon to see what else I have come up with.  I hope to get some more scrappy time in in the weeks to come. 

Have a blessed week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop