Nuts About Sketches #247

Good morning!  Can you believe that it is January 7th already?!  Holy smokes, we are in the year 2013!  And before you know it, I will be making a post & saying the same thing one year from now about 2014!  It just seems that as I get older, the years go by so much faster.  I hope that you are well this fine day & that the new year is treating you good.  We are either on our way back from Disney, or just got back, so I can't wait to fill you in on all the fun that we had!!!
 
Today, sketch #247 has been revealed at Nuts About Sketches.  Shawn posted another outstanding one, that's for sure!
 

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned to you or not, but I have an ongoing album that I do for my parents, & every so often I will create pages to add to their album.  This one I did for my father's album, & gave it to him for Christmas. This is my mom & dad with my girls on Easter in 2010.  Don't my parents look so happy!  I hope that Tony & I are still that happy after we've been together 40+ years!!

Thank you for looking today.  Be sure to stop by NAS to see what all of my talented fellow DT members have created.  Have a great day & stay tuned for updates on our Disney trip!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop