Nuts About Sketches #250

Hello there!  How are you?  What is new & exciting in blogland?  If you can believe this, I am still trying to get caught up from the holidays.  My list just never seems to get quite complete.  But in the mean time, I did get to use another Nuts About Sketches sketch.  Fabulous as always. Here is what I came up with:




Again, I can't recall the manufacturer of the paper line, (I really need to start writing these things down!).  The base is blue cardstock, then I used multiple strips of patterned paper from a kit I had. I used my circle cutter to cut out multiple circles, & a big half circle w/ the stripes.  I used ribbon, thickers, & basic grey fabric brads to embelli.  The pictures are of Emma at 11 months old.  My sister had bought her her first pair of boots & made her a hat. Of course we put them on her right away.  She didn't quite know what to make of the boots, & the hat made her ears stick straight out.  All the more cuter, right?  ;o)

Thank you for looking today.  I hope you enjoy what I create as much as I enjoy creating them.  Until next time....Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop