Red Carpet Studio - Western Card Challenge

The Red Carpet Studio challenge this week is a card challenge - create a masculine card. Anything goes!
This week's challenge is inspired by old western films.
A Western films is defined as a movie set in the American West that embodies the spirit, the struggle and the demise of the new frontier. It's hard to think of westerns without thinking about Gary Cooper, The Lone Ranger and, of course, John Wayne. A few popular westerns include "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly", "Young Guns", "3:10 to Yuma", "Dances With Wolves" and "High Noon".
 
Red Carpet Studios fabulous sponsor this week is Dude Time Doodles! They are giving away a $10 gift certificate!  So be sure to head over there & submit your card for the challenge!
 
Here is what I created using one of the fabulous digital stamps from Dude Time Doodles:
 

 
What fun!  I am a little green when it comes to stamping, let alone digital stamps, so this certainly was a challenge for me.  But it was fun to do!  I broke out the girls water colors, & used them to color my cowboy. 
 
I also want to apologize for the quality of my photo on the RCS blog post this week.  My husband had taken the camera with him, & I had to use my phone to take a picture to send to RCS to post.  Not the best quality, but at least I made it in time to post.  I retook the photo with the camera upon his arrival back home, to post on my blog. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope that you come back tomorrow to see the new Nuts About Sketches sketch creation that.
 
Have a wondeful week.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop