Sketchabilities #80

 
Good morning, how are you today? 
I would like to share with you my creation for wonderful sketch #80 at Sketchabilities.  The minute that I saw this sketch, I knew exactly what paper & picture I was going to use!  I have to tell you...that RARELY happens to me.  I usually have to dig through kits & pictures to figure out what I am going to use, but this sketch was perfect for what I had in mind!



The picture is of Tony & I, right after boarding the ship, when we went on a cruise for our 10th anniversary in 2011.  He didn't want to pose w/ the "Statue of Liberty", but I made him.  What is funny about looking at these pictures is that I have lost soooo much weight since then, that it doesn't even look like me anymore.  

It was a great sketch to work with, & I had fun creating with it.  I used a kit from Memory Works.  

Thanks for stopping.  
Enjoy your day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop