Red Carpet Studio - Black & White Card Challenge

Well hello there!  I hope that you are all settling after your Thanksgiving.  Did you have to break out your elastic waisted pants?  Did you do anything exciting, or stay close to home?  No matter what you did, I hope that it was fantastic!  We drove to Florida to my cousins house!  My cousin that I have reconnected with since moving to TX.  His sister, & my parents also made the trip.  Honestly, it was a fabulous time!!  Thank you, Joseph & Amber, for inviting us to celebrate Thanksgiving with you & your family!  We had a great time & are so thankful to have you back in our lives!!!

Today, a new card challenge was posted over at Red Carpet Studio.  The challenge was to create a black & white card.  How much fun is that?  I love the contrast of black & white.  Now I used a combo of off whites & a hugh of grey in there, but I think it turned out ok:

 
Here is what I created.  I used Basic Grey's Little Black Dress line, & some random ribbon that I had.    I know that my friend Courtney would very much like to be on the receiving end of this card as it contains animal print.  ;o)
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  Again, I hope that your turkey day was filled with festivities & thankfulness.  Please swing by tomorrow as I will have a new post for Nuts About Sketches.
 
Have a fabulous week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop