Nuts About Sketches #241

As I am setting up my blog posts, I realized that I used the same paper line/pack for a lot of my past few weeks layouts.  It was Basic Grey, & it was a line that I picked up at the CK convention.  Love Basic Grey! 

Today another great sketch has been posted at Nuts About Sketches.  You already know how I feel about her sketches, so no need to gush about them, yet again.  If you don't believe me, head over there & see for yourself. 



These pictures are of my sister giving Emma a bath.  This was the first time that Dawn had bathed a baby (I think), & as you can tell by the bubbles on Emma's head, she was having fun with it! 

Thanks again for stopping by my blog.  I hope that you enjoyed my creations.
See you soon!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop