Nuts About Sketches #239

Good Monday morning!  How are you today?  Did you have a good weekend?  I surely hope that you did.  Mine was quite quiet!  Tony took the girls camping so I had the whole (quiet) house to my self.  I went to dinner w/ my neighbor on Friday, ran to every craft store in Katy, TX with another friend on Saturday, crafted a wee little bit, then went to dinner, again, with my neighbor.  I also cleaned, did dishes, did laundry, & worked a little too.  So, it wasn't all fun & games, it was just much quieter.  The funny thing about them being gone is that I get up just as early as if they were here!!  Why is that?  Oh well.

Anyway, another fabulous sketch is posted at Nuts About Sketches today.  You should go & check it out.  Shawn never disappoints.  Here is what I created:

 
 
These pictures are of Emma at a little over a year old. We had gone to the Elmwood Park Zoo, in Norristown, PA.  She loved the animals, & loved playing on the playground that is there, also.  It was such a fun, long day, that by the time we got home, she laid on the floor, & that is where she stayed.  All tired out. 
 
Thank you, Shawn, for another great sketch.  They are always inspiring. 
 
Thanks for looking today.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your week.  I will be at school helping with the book fair. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop