Nuts About Sketches #238

Ooops!!
I am a little late in getting this posted today.  I totally thought that I had all of my posts scheduled through the end of November, but it seems that I missed a few!  Oh my!

Well, today, over at NAS, Shawn posted another beautiful sketch.  I just love those sketches.  They are so much fun to work with! 

 
These pictures are of Emma when she was 10 months old.  In the back you can see our dog Charley, & our cat Jakey.  I miss them so much!  & look at how stinkin' small & cute Emma is!  This was the stage where she was pulling herself up on everything. 
 
I used Basic Grey paper (I think I used that kit all the way down to scraps!  I love that paper!), & all BG emellishments as well.
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I love that you were here to visit.  Have a wonderful rest of your week. 
Until next time.  :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop