Red Carpet Studio Premiere Weekend!

This weekend Red Carpet Studio is having its Premiere Weekend! To kick off their first challenge, they have decided to host a premiere to provide you with some great movie-themed project ideas AND thank you for supporting Red Carpet Studio!

For this premiere, I decided to go with a "Black & White" or "Silent" films projects.  I created 2 cards, one of which is showcased on their blog. 




I used Basic Grey's Little Black Dress, & some bakers twine, & random  buttons. I kept them "silent" that way they can be used for any occasion. 

You should definitely head over to Red Carpet Studio today to check out the goings on.  The first challenge will be posted tomorrow, September 2nd, & they have some sponsor freebies, & discounts as well.  Also, the winner of the Cuttlebug was announced today! 

Thank you for looking!  I can't wait to share with you what I have created next.  I have been a busy lil bee!  That's for sure!

Have a fabulous Labor Day weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop