Nuts About Sketches #232

And a good morning to you!
How are you this fine day?  I hope that you are doing great.  I am so glad that you swung by today.

Another sketch was posted at Nuts About Sketches today, & of course, it was another great sketch.  It was for an 8x10 photo, which I don't know that I have ever scrapped before, so this was a new one for me.

This picture was taken one of the nights on our cruise in 2011.  If I haven't mentioned it before, our bill when we left the ship consisted of pictures & booze!  It think that we bought almost every picture that was taken of us!  I think that of all the pics that were taken of us, this might be one of  my favorite.  Looking at this picture makes me chuckle because I look so different now.  What a differnce a year can make (& 65lbs!!).

I used supplies from a Memory Works kit.

Be sure to stop by again soon.  I have been creating quite a bit lately, plus I love to have you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop