Sketchabilities #75

Good morning!
My first submission for the Sketchabilities DT was revealed this week.  I really really loved this sketch!  It was so much fun to work with & it left so much up to the imagination. 



 As you may or may not know, I am obsessed with baby feet!  They are so squishy & pudgy & pinchable!  I love them. So, of course when I had Emma, I couldn't keep them out of my mouth & I was always squishing them.  I have wanted to scrap this picture for almost 7 years now, & finally did!  Look at those cute baby feet!!!

Thank you for stopping by today.  I have been so busy & have posts set up through the end of November, so keep stopping back!

Have a fabulous day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop