Red Carpet Studio Card Pun

Hi there!
Today at the Red Carpet Studio, a Charlie Chaplin Pun Challenge has been posted.  You are to use a pun on your card.  Well, this was a tough one for me.  I looked through many magazines, searched the internet, even asked my husband, for the perfect pun.  I am not a stamper, so my cards are made from everything but stamps.  So, after all my research, & looking through my stash, I came up with this:

 I had cloud paper, & the sun, flowers & tree were an overlay that I cut up, & the skunk....well, I found a coloring page online of a skunk & shrank it  & then used the kids water colors to paint it.  This was all a challenge, & I hope that you are up for the challenge as well.  Head on over to the Red Carpet Studio & play along.  There is an awesome sponsor as well! 

Thank you for looking & I hope to see you over at Red Carpet Studio.
Have a good one!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop