The Everyday Scrapper end of September Sketches

I am so very far behind on my blog posts! There has been so many things that I have been doing & it is about time to start sharing them with you! So, with out further ado, I will start with the last 2 sketches at The Everyday Scrapper. The sketches were created by Mia Clarke.

September 19th:

This picture is just a random picture taken of me & Emma (way back in 2007).


September 26th:


& this is a picture of my sister-in-law, Jen, & Emma right after Audra was born (again, 2007).

I hope you liked these layouts that I've done. I have scheduled posts for the next several days, so please stop back to check out my creations.

Have a fabulous day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop