From Here 2 Scrapternity September DT Reveal

Yes, you did read that correctly. Even though we are at the end of October, I never posted what I did with my September supplies from Pam at From Here 2 Scrapternity. Told you I was way far behind!

Here is what I made using what, the every so generous Pam, sent me:





Emma wearing my hat before the Tim McGraw concert in 2005.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Emma's very first Christmas Eve, 2005, before we were leaving to go to church.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Tony & I in April of this year at an old friends party.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Emma in 2006 thinking that she can fit into a toy train, & then getting stuck. It was the funniest thing to watch!!!

Well, thanks for looking. & come on back anytime! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop