NAS - 127 - 129

Being on the Nuts About Sketches design team again is awesome! First of all, Shawn's sketches are always great! & secondly, that means that I at least get to do one layout a week! I have 6 that I have not shared on my blog yet, so I will start with 3, & give you the others in another post. But here are 3 of my creations using Shawn's sketches:

#127
Emma & Tony in 2005. The first time she ever made daddy proud by wearing a Giants cheerleader outfit. She looked so stinkin cute!

#128

This was Emma, way back when - again, just messing around in her room. She was so content that we let her go & took lots of pictures.

#129

& this is my cutie-patootie, Audra, this year on her first day of the 3-year program at preschool. She was being all silly & posing & making cute faces, & I was able to capture all of her personality.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my layouts. Stop back tomorrow for some more of my projects...... I'm on a posting roll. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop