Scraptacular News!!!

I told you that I am waaaayyyy behind on my blogging! Well, I am very very very happy to say that I was selected to be on the Design Team for Scraptacular! This is my lss & such a fun place to be! She has crops & fund raisers, & classes, & a wonderful store. If you are not in my area, you can always check her out online at http://www.itsscraptacular.com/. Tell her that I sent you. ;o)

Anyway, my first month on the Design Team was May, & everything in this post is what I created with her May kit:




The below lo was created using a sketch by the new sketch artist for Scraptacular, Liz Chidester. You can find her beautiful sketches at http://www.blogger.com/www.thescrappiest.blogspot.com.








This lo was created using a sketch by the very talented sketch designer Mia Clarke. You can find it at The Everyday Scrapper in the Sketchy Sunday forum.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop