Winners Winners Winners Winners Winners

And the time has come to announce the winners of the blog hops! I am so happy that you all found your way to my blog, & hope that you continue to come back.

Now onto the good stuff!!

For The Everyday Scrapper, random.org picked #11. Congratulations:

Sarah A - a RAK from me

and for the Cropstop hop, the lucky winner chosen by random.org, #3:

Nicole - a slew of ribbon from me!

Congratulations Sarah & Nicole. Please email me your address & I will try to have them out to you pronto!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedules to hop on through! I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Have a fabulous week!!!

Comments

  1. Would that be me? Sarah A? WOW! Thanks so much. My email is sarahackerman @ aol com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop