Nuts About Sketches #266

Monday is here again, already.  I am going on my 2nd week without my dh. He is up in PA on business but getting to see his family & mine!  Talk about not being fair!!  Oh well.  At least he gets to soak up a bit of home for a bit.
 
Today a new sketch was posted at Nuts About Sketches.  This may be my new favorite one that she has done recently.  I really like how this turned out:
 
 
 
 
I used 100% scraps, except for the card stock.  & I used a package of multi-layered flower stickers that I had in my stash.  The pictures are of Emma & Audra when they were 2 & 3months.  We had gone to a birthday party at Gymboree, & they were dressed alike. 
 
Thank you for stopping by. I surely hope you enjoy my creations as much as I love make them! 
See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop