From Here 2 Scrapternity April Color Challenge

Well hello there! Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!  Are you doing anything to celebrate it? 
 
  Today I would like to share with you a layout that I've done for the From Here 2 Scrapternity April Color Challenge.  The pallet to chose from was really pretty, & since I am trying to use up my stash, I found this paper pack that was perfect.  There was no name on the paper, & I must've thrown away the packaging before, but it certainly worked for this challenge.

 
 
The flower embellishments are actually fuss cut from patterned paper.  The green ones were on one sheet, & the white ones were on another (stay tuned for more of the white ones on another layout).  The brads in the middle of the flowers are from Basic Grey, & the ribbon I got at the CK Convention in San Marcos, TX last year from a ribbon booth.
 
The picture is of Tony (far right) & his brother & sister.  As you may or may not know, Tony's brother passed in March, so doing this page was kind of a tribute to him.  I know that Tony misses him so much!  as do I & the rest of the family! 
 
If you have not visited FH2S yet, plesae stop on by.  I have stepped into the roll of "co-owner" & we are having a lot of fun over there.  Monthly challenges, great friendships, & fun chatting.  If you have a moment, stop on by, & tell them that "Liese sent you".  ;o)
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop