Nuts About Sketches #267

Happy Monday!  Boy time is flying!  Can you believe that it is almost June.  The kids just have a week & a half left of school, then they are home for the summer.  I know they are looking forward to it, but am I?  lol. 
 
You are going to love the new sketch at Nuts About Sketches this week.  This is like nothing that I have ever done.  Totally out of my comfort zone, but it was fun to do!  Check it out:
 
 
 
All the triangles, pretty cool, huh?  I actually used washi tape on this lo.  That is the newest craze & I jumped on the band wagon to see what it was all about.  It is fun.  Kinda like ribbon, but you can rip or tear it, & do all kinds of fun things to it.  I cut the banner out of a strip of scrap paper, used some "pebbles" up in the top corner, & a little toole to add some dimension.
 
The pictures are taken just this past year, 2012, in Storybookland, in NJ.  We had visited there when we were up for my sisters wedding last summer.  The girls love it, & as you can tell, Tony did too! 
 
Thank you for looking.  Come back & see me again soon!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop