Nuts About Sketches #265

Hello!  How are you today.  It's another great Monday for sketches at Nuts About Sketches!  Shawn revealed a new sketch today, along with all the DT members creations, & it was nothing less that spectacular!  It was a double page lo, which I don't do too many of any more, so this was a lot of fun for me.  Here is what I created:
 

 
 
The paper is summer paper, & there were surf boards all over the one.  I fussy cut the surf boards out to make the big flower that you see.  It turned out pretty cute, I think.
 
The pictures are from when Tony had a football clinic in Wildwood, NJ.  He went off to his meeting so the girls & I went to the pool, then wandered down to the beach.  We had so much fun that day!!  They swam in the pool, & we thought the ocean would be too cold, so we had gotten dressed & were just going to play in the sand.  As it turned out, they were splashing around the in the water anyway, & wound up going in fully clothed!  It was so funny! 
 
Thank you for looking.  I hope that you stop back again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop