From Here 2Scrapternity April Stash

Hi there!  I may have mentioned that while I was away at my retreat a few weeks ago, I got caught up on my DT work, & was able to get to some challenges.  Every month at From Here 2 Scrapternity, we post about 4 challenges ranging in subjects.  This one was encouraging you to use your stash or flowers and/or butterflies.  I used both on this layout:


The paper is all left over paper that I had in a kit.  Not really sure where it came from & there was no manufacturer information on it.  The butterflies are wooden veneers from Studio Calico.  Aren't they so cute?  I just love butterflies on layouts!  The letters are of course American Crafts Thickers.

The picture is of the girls when in 2007.  I love scrapping old pics of them.  It just takes me back to when they were so small, & didn't talk back!  lol.  Boy they are growing up fast!!

Thank you for stopping by here today.  I am so glad that you did.  For a "good time" swing by FH2S & say hello & jump in on the fun.  New challenges are posted for May this week, so be sure to check them out.  Be sure to mention that Liese sent you!!

Have a great day!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop