Red Carpet Studio Design Team

This has been my week!!

Have you heard of the new blog called Red Carpet Studio?  It is a new challenge blog based on all kinds of movies & being in the spotlight & walking the red carpet.  They had a call for both layouts & cards, & it was announced today that I made it onto the card design team!  Holy smokes!  That is so exciting!  One, because I made the design team, two, because it is the first card design team that I am on.


The challenges will alternate each week with a card creating challenge one week and a layout creating challenge the next. One challenge a month will be an anything goes challenge featuring both the card and layout design teams.
Be sure to check out the blog, & I will post here (of course) of the creations & reveals that I come up with.  
Congratulations to all of the fellow design team members that were announced today!!  
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop