From Here 2 Scrapternity

Wow!  I really feel like my mojo has returned.  The other day we had no plans, so I holed up in my scrap room, & started doing some challenges.  I am on the DT at From Here 2 Scrapternity, so I thought I would give the challenges a go there.  I haven't done them in quite some time, & I thought it was about time!  So, for the sketch challenge I came up with this layout:



This layout is of Emma when she was 7 months old.  She would be in her walker & just hang with me in the kitchen while I was making dinner.

And this next layout was created for the color challenge:


It is of Emma at 10 months with her Paw-paw (my dad).  She had, & still does, have him wrapped around her little finger.  

The supplies that I used for both layouts were from a kit from Memory Works.  

Can you tell that I am trying to scrap in order these days, instead of just willy nilly?  I am sooo far behind that I thought I should start at the beginning.  So, you will be seeing quite a bit of layouts of Emma & Audra when they were babies....even though they are 5 & 7 now!  

Thanks for stopping, & I hope to see you passing through again soon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop