From Here 2 Scrapternity

As you may or may not know, From Here 2 Scrapternity (a Christian, non-store, scrappbooking forum) is having an online crop going on right now.  Pam was a little late getting it up & running due to work commitments, so she has extended the dead line until August 26th, 11:59pm PST!  If you haven't checked it out yet, please head on over there now & join in on the fun.  There are great challenges, & a few games, & lots of prizes!  I posted a recipe challenge:

2 pictures
a banner
3 different patterned papers
at least 3 brads
a ticket
a title


The layout that I created is of the girls in 2007!  They are ages 2 & 5 months!  (Boy am I far behind!).  We were at my aunt & uncle's pool, as we always were in PA in the summers. 

I used the supplies from a Memory Works kit.  

Head on over to the FH2S boards & check out all the fun!  I am offering a prize for my challenge, so be sure to post in the appropriate thread to be eligible for a great prize from me.  I also noticed, that one of the gals posted a kit as her prize!!  & as long as you do just one of the challenges, & "sign in" on the crop page, you will be in the drawing for a grand prize.  You don't want to miss this.  Be sure to tell them that Liese sent you! ;o)

I hope to see you there!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop