From Here 2 Scrapternity

Can you believe that I am back again?  ;o)  Today I would like to share with you a few more challenges that I completed at From Here 2 Scrapternity.  They post great challenges each month, & there is an awesome group of ladies, so if you get the chance, please stop by & introduce yourself, & join in on the fun! 

This is a card that I made for the August card challenge.  Audra helped me make it, so it was basically made by a 5 year old! 

This layout was made for the August stash challenge.  You needed to use a kit that was more that 6 months old.  I used an old Scraptacular kit that I bought right before moving to TX, & it wasn't even touched.


The picture is of Emma right before we were going to a Reading Royals hockey game.  I just love this picture.  She is about 10 months old here. 

Thank you for looking. 
Have a blessed day!


Comments

  1. what a wonderful card and layout. that audra is sure to be a talent as she gets older ;)

    great job!

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop