Chicas Getting Crafty September 29 Sketch

Hi & happy end of the month. Can you believe that we are nearing October?! This year is just flying by. For those of you that have been following my blurbs of our relocation, I will post soon to let you know exactly what, when, where it is all happening. But for now.......
Didn't I tell you that there were 5 great sketches this month at Chicas Getting Crafty! Each one was so much fun to work with! I hope that you have used them for your projects & had as much fun with them as I did. Here is my take on this weeks sketch:



This picture is of my husband & my girls on a miniature golf night with our church. I was away, so he had dressed them, hadn't combed their hair, Emma's socks are pulled up high, but that doesn't change who they are, & how much he loves them! They are the light of his life! They adore him & he loves them right back!

Thanks for looking. Again, if you use this, or any of the sketches, please share with us over at Chicas Getting Crafty, your take. We would love to see it!

Have a great day!!
~Anneliese

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop