Chicas Getting Crafty September 22 Sketch & Scrap Challenge

Good afternoon, there is another wonderful sketch posted today at Chicas Getting Crafty. If you haven't already, you should hurry on over there to check it out.

This sketch was so much fun to use! As soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what paper I was going to use, & what pictures. I used the scraps from the April Scraptacular kit. That was such a fun kit & I knew that I had the perfect scraps to use. I rounded the corners of the stips of scraps, used left over stickers, then I found a fun tag that I had used half of. The other half fit perfectly here. I had tiny strips of ribbon that found a good home on this page. I threw all of my scraps together, & this is what I came up with:


These pictures are of my youngest, Audra, when she was about a year & a half. We
had gotten this slide from freecycle & Audra adored it. She would go up & down, up
& down, up & down. This would last for for a long time. But it kept her busy & she
loved it.

Thanks for looking. I hope that you stop back again real soon.
Have a fabulous day.
~Anneliese~

(post pre-scheduled. currently in Houston house hunting.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop