Chicas Getting Crafty September 15 Sketch

Hi there & welcome back. Over at Chicas Getting Crafty there is another wonderful sketch!! Which means that it's a great day for me, how about you? I am thrilled to share with you my take on another wonderful sketch. When I first saw this sketch, I immediately thought of my husband. He always asks if I am going to put anything in that "empty space". I, personally, LOVE the white space & really enjoy doing layouts with it. Like this one:

This layout is of my oldest, Emma. She has the biggest, most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen.
She has eyelashes that grown women pay for! She often says to me, "Mommy, I look different. My
eyes are so big." I just tell her, that it is perfectly ok to be different, those eyes are so big &
beautiful, & that the boys will get lost in them some day.

I am so glad that you stopped to visit me today. Please share with us your take on the sketch, over
at Chicas Getting Crafty should you chose to use it. We love seeing everyone else's creations!!

Have a wonderful day!
~Anneliese~

(our house is officially for sale. anyone interested in a beautiful house, on a cul-de-sac, in Exeter,
PA).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop