Nuts About Sketches #151

Hey hey hey!!!
Guess what!...Shawn has accepted me back onto the Nuts About Sketches Design Team! I will be continuing on with her until August 2011! As you know, she has amazing sketches that are so versetile, & I am so happy that I am remaining on her team! Yahoo!

With that being said, here is my next lo using sketch #151:


This lo is of my parents vow renewal. In 2008, they were married for 40 years! They are still very much in love, & stronger than ever. Since they did not have a big wedding the first go around, they wanted to recommit their love to one another by renewing their vows in front of all of their family & friends. They did so on their actual 40th wedding anniversary date! You may have seen some other los that I have done re: this day, & there may be a few more coming up in the weeks to come, but it just makes me happy knowing that they are still in love & going strong. Tony & I are married 10 years this month, so it gives us something to look up to, & we can only hope that we will be that happy & in love when we reach 40 years of marriage.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my lo & hope that you will be back again soon! Have a great week!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop