Sassy Lil' Sketches Challenge

I recently came across the Sassy Lil' Sketches site, & really enjoy the sketches that they post weekly. There are layout sketches & also card sketches, & they post them weekly for you to complete & then are entered into a monthly prize drawing. Since I enjoyed the sketches so much, I threw my hat into the ring this month & created with a few of the sketches. Wish me luck on the prize drawing!

February 7th card sketch:

February 7th layout sketch:

February 14th layout sketch:

February 14th card sketch:

I plan on getting to the other sketches of February, but didn't get any scrappy time for them to be eligible for the drawing. But I will definately be using them regardless.

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop