Red Carpet Studios Action Movies Challenge

With how crazy busy we have been this summer, I am a little late in posting this, but better late than never, right?  Yesterday a new challenge was posted at Red Carpet Studios & is a great one!!   

Inspired by the all the wonderful action movies out there, this week the Red Carpet Studio is having an "action" challenge by asking you to use Action Wobbles on your cards!

The fabulous sponsor this week is Treasure Box Designs! One lucky, randomly chosen winner will receive a $15 gift certificate to their store!

 


I figured with Christmas just 5 months away, I should start in on my cards!  What a better way than to start out wobbly!  I made this card using some paper from a daily scrapbooking calendar that I picked up at a dollar store!!  I fussy cut the gingerbread men, wobbled the middle one, added some doodles, ribbon, & a bling brad, layered them all together, & viola!! 


 
 
Since I posted this one late, please stop by tomorrow for my "late" Nuts About Sketches post. Oops! 
Have a great day & see you soon!!
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

Don't Fall Over!!!

Red Carpet Studio - Love is in the Air Bloghop