Red Carpet Studio - The Hangover Challenge

Hello there!  I am a few days late in posting this, but better late than never.  The newest challenge was posted at Red Carpet Studio on Sunday.  Honestly, this is a such a fun challenge!  I loved creating the card this week!  You'll see why below!
 
Inspired by "The Hangover," this week RCS is challenging you to create a card featuring a drink/cocktail!


The challenge runs from July 28th - August 3rd, so be sure to head over to RCS & link up your creation. 
 
The sponsor this week is Squigglefly! One lucky, randomly chosen winner will receive 3 digital stamps of their choice!  & let me tell you, there are some awesome stamps to chose from!! 
 
Here is the card that I created for the challenge!  I used digital images from Squigglefly.  How fun is this image? lol. 
 
 
& this is the inside of the card:
 
I now need to figure out the perfect person to send this card to. 

Thank you for looking today!  I hope you enjoyed my card as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Please stop back in a day or so, I have some catching up to do for Nuts About Sketches as well.

Have a great day!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop