Nuts About Sketches #274

Good morning! 
 
With everything that is going on this summer, I totally missed last weeks sketch.  I normally have all my layouts done months in advance, but with the summer here, & all the activities we have been doing, I haven't been getting them done until the very last minute.  (Sorry Shawn!!).  Now, this week, I had it done in plenty of time, but didn't get my blog post scheduled!  I am hoping for a regular schedule soon!  ;o)
 
In any case, here is the layout that I created using Shawn's latest & greatest sketch at Nuts About Sketches!  Love it!!
 
 
 

 
 
I used scraps from a very old kit, & the pictures are of Emma & her oldest friend, Jack.  Look at how little they are!  Emma is 11 months old here, & Jack is 10.  Now they are both entering 3rd grade!  Boy how time flies.  Since moving to TX, we don't get to see or talk to them often, but Emma does talk about him almost every day, so he has definitely not been forgotten!  We miss them so much!!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you like what I have created.  Please stop back in the next day or so to find out some details on the Red Carpet Studio blog hop coming up this weekend! 
 
Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop