From Here 2 Scrapternity August Supplies - Cards

And today I will share with you the cards that I made using the supplies from FH2S:

Created for the August Crop sketch challenge:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also posted this on Crop Stop in an embossing thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also posted this in an embossing thread on Crop Stop:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





I hope you enjoyed my cards & creations using the FH2S supplies. They certainly were a lot of fun to work with. & if you can believe it, I still have more left over!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Comments

  1. That pink Happy Birthday card is so stinkin'cute!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop