From Here 2 Scrapternity September Back to School Crop!

This weekend is the From Here 2 Scrapternity Back to School Crop. Being on the DT I had to come up with 3 challenges this month. Here are my challenges & my examples for the challenges:

When you think of school, you think of wisdom, & what is the simple of wisdom? An owl. So I provided a sketch & the challenge was to use the sketch & include an owl somewhere on the layout, card or project. Here is my example:


My next challenge was to use all primary colors on the project. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, & purple. Black & white can be used as well. Here is my example:



& my last challenge was, of course, to use an apple, 1 or more, on any project. I did 2 examples for this one, a card & a layout:


So, hurry on over to FH2S & join on in on the fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Carpet Studio ~ Movie Night Blog Hop

The Everyday Scrapper Blog Hop

Red Carpet Studio ABC Random Blog Hop